Monday, April 12, 2010

life update











So I started doing some photography work. I am very excited about this because I have always adored photography. Somehow, I got a position as a second shooter for Shannon Smith. I actually showed my parents her website (etc) when they bought me my rebel. Of course I have never taken photography seriously up until this point. Right now I have a Canon Rebel EOS xs. It is a nice camera but it is definitely beginner compared to her camera. I have the lens it came with and I invested in a 50 mm f/1.8. I have two batteries and battery pack (which wasn't essential by any means I just think it makes me look more legit) Two memory cards, and a wireless remote. Oh and recently for fun I bought a fisheye adaptor. Might be useful at weddings? But highly doubt it?So my job is detail shots like on the right (NOT MINE, just an example)




Well along with this job I can't really post any of my photos. and it's not a really it is a can not(period). But that's okay. I have ownership of all my practice photos outside of the job. I am so thankful to work with Shannon she is wonderful. She is young and fun. But what I like the most is she is willing to teach this lost soul.

So thank you Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment